Sunday, July 16, 2006

NCAA Football 2007


Just 2 more days until the release of EA Sports NCAA Football 2007. For my money, this is the best sports game there is. So many schools, so many options....it's great. So who am I going to be this year? Will the University of Montana be making a return to greatness? Will Janesville University join the ranks of the NCAA elite? Or will it be the University of Altoona? Will Michael Nevling join his favorite school in the new "Back to School" mode? Or will I just take control of whoever Penn State is playing and beat the crap out of them? Only time will tell.

I'll be posting updates of the game and my seasons starting Tuesday. My sole purpose for doing this is to make my friend Aaron jealous so he breaks down and buys his own copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home