Saturday, July 22, 2006

NCAA 2007 - Game 1


I finally got around to playing a game on NCAA 2007 tonight. After 3 days of goofing around with my roster, checking out the new features, etc., it was time to see if I still had the magic.

Once again, I'm starting out with the Montana Grizzlies. I moved them into the WAC in place of Utah State, who I figured nobody would miss. My first game was at Wyoming, and luckily they weren't that good as I was a little rusty.

After a taking a boring 7-3 lead into the locker room, I came out firing in the 3rd quarter, racking up 21 points. Led by my star running back, Lex Hilliard (275 yds rushing, 3 TDs) I racked up 389 yards on the ground. My passing was attrocious (7-15, 80 yds, 2 INTs), but luckily I didn't need to throw much. My quarterback (Jason Washington) and fullback (Kevin Klaboe) each scored on the ground to give me a 35-10 victory. I even got the scrubs in for the last 3 minutes!

One of the cool new features of the game is the Momentum Meter. After every big play, the momentum shifts giving that team an advantage making it just like real life. This made the game a whole lot more interesting and I can't believe nobody thought of this before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home