Sunday, July 23, 2006

NCAA 2007 - Games 2 & 3


I was really pissed at myself yesterday after losing to Arkansas in a game I should have one. I was passing like an idiot and my quarterback had 3 INTs. Plus, it didn't help matters any that my starting running back, Lex Hilliard, got injured for the game in the first quarter.

So, I had to come back strong this morning against Utah. My defense was awesome giving up only 141 yds, sacking the quarterback 5 times, causing 5 fumbles and 3 INTs. Jimmy Wilson, my nickelback, had 2 defensive TDs: a 54 yd fumble return and a 20 yd INT return. Lex Hilliard had another good performance (32 car, 169 yds, 1 TD) and Jason Washington finally had a good game at quarterback (14-21, 150 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT) as I was able to cruise to my first blowout victory, 46-7.

So, Grizzly-nation is happy this morning as I'm now 2-1 and nearing the start of league play. If only I could convince some recruits to come to the barren wasteland of Montana....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home