Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bad Parent

From time to time my good buddy Aaron will send out pictures that he takes of his daughter Madison. Now Madison is an adorable child, and I feel somewhat bad that she has Aaron as a father. I will admit though, that up to this point Aaron has been an excellent dad, and I'm proud of him.

Well, today Aaron sent some pictures and his friend Will pointed out that one of them had something interesting in it:



Now Aaron claims that this is not one of his sex toys and that its actually a picture of a hat from some book his daughter has. Initially I gave Aaron the benefit of the doubt, because I really didn't think he would leave stuff like that laying around a one-year old child (although the penis-shaped hat thing was a little confusing). But then I saw this picture:




What is going on over at the Mills household?? Would somebody please call child services?

1 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

You are too funny!! I am peeing myself laughing yet at the same time wondering what pictures are in my sons books...

What other Hidden pictures are out there? You know just like the hidden dust that spells "SEX" in the movie The Lion King...

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home