Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Here we go again

I know its still a little early for Halloween, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling this weekend by pretending to be a Penn State fan. That's right folks...for the second year in a row, I will be heading up to State College to actually root for Penn State. I will again be blindly following hoards of people who still think the Nittany Lions have the best football program in the country. (Wake up people...PSU hasn't won a national title in 20 years. In that time, Miami has won 5, Nebraska 3, Florida St. 2, USC 2.)

Anyway, I don't actually go to these things for the game...I go for the tailgating. Last year, Aaron's friend Will had the most awesome tailgate I've ever seen, and I'm hoping to crash it again this year. Once the game starts though, I will really root for Penn St. Even though I refuse to wear blue and white (last year I wore brown), I will cheer them on like everyone else. And since I'm not a big Michigan fan, it should be even easier this time around.

But come Sunday, don't expect me to be all rah-rah if Penn State wins.....the alcohol will have worn off by then. But I figure for one day a year, why not??

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Bad calls!?!?! Did you just see that the Big Ten apologized to Minnesota for that phantom interference penalty in overtime?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Quit your argueing and check this site out. It's the site I was telling you about where a guy updated Super Tecmo Bowl with todays players and simulates the week's games and gives his reviews. By the way, the PSU game yesterday, AWESOME!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home