Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What a weekend...

I've been trying for the last 3 days to come up with a way to sum up the events of the past weekend and not write a novel, but I just don't think its possible. So I guess I'll just throw out some "thank you's"...

Steph, thanks for the spontaneous Harrisburg invite on Friday night. It was well worth the tank of gas and the $11.50 in tolls. It was such a crazy, random night and though I don't remember all of it, I know that I now have probably the longest girl story in the world that doesn't end with the guy getting some.

Jamie, thanks for throwing such a KICK ASS PARTY!!! Jamesapalooza was great. I think the only thing that could have made it better was if we actually got Lindsay to say "Dirty Snatch". These work parties keep getting better and better.

So, now my big problem is that I'm suffering from PPD, Post-Party Depression. I think this is how heroin junkies feel when they don't get their fix. I was literally sitting around today just ready to go nuts because I was so friggin bored. I may have even developed a little twitch. I think I have a problem....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Although I'm in the doghouse, I've been wondering where & when the next party will be. You guys are all such a bad influence on me! And I'm sorry but someone is going to have to explain the "dirty snatch" story to me. Its so easy to keep the party secrets when you don't remember what happened!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home