Thursday, October 05, 2006

WTF??

This past weekend, when I was out in Harrisburg, I broke the seal early like I always seem to do. I ended up in the men's room that had 3 urinals, each separated by a little wall. I was just finishing my business when a bigger guy came in and went to the stall 2 down from me. He set his beer on the urinal, got himself situated and looked down in the area of his crotch. Upon seeing something down there that must have been shocking to him, he uttered a very quizzical, "What the f*ck??". I got out of there before he figured out what was going on down there.

What in the world could he possibly have seen? I look down at my crotch several times a day and never have I seen anything that warranted a "What the f*ck??". Was he missing something? Did he all of a sudden have too much of something? My personal theory is that he happened to actually catch a glimpse of Aaron (and his shy bladder) actually using a men's room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home