Monday, October 30, 2006

YouTube

I just discovered this YouTube thing. Ok, maybe discovered is a bad choice there. I knew what YouTube was, I had linked to several videos on it, but for some reason I never drew the connection that "Hey, I can search for cool videos on here". So yes, I may have a learning disability.

Anyway, there is a lot of cool stuff on there. If you're into live music, they have some kick ass live performances. I was up until 12:30 last night just surfing around going, "I wonder if they have (insert band here) playing (insert song here) ." Ok, so maybe Guns N' Roses was in 90% of my searches, but even being a huge GNR fan, I found stuff I had never seen before.

So, if you're interested, check it out. I would highly recommend Axl and Elton John doing Bohemian Rhapsody at the Freddie Mercury Tribute. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYkSbXt8ro).

Gotta run now. I need to see if I can find any more versions of November Rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home